Sunday, February 23, 2014



                                  New Year, New Me


                New Year is always celebrated during the first day of the year. This festive
occasion means a new life and new beginning. During and before New Year, we do a lot of activities that will make this a big celebration for us. But there is one thing we always do and it is all about making New Years Resolution.
      It is now 2014. Another start to other people and of course for me. Because there is something change in my life. In my physical and emotional appearances. In my daily living and goals. One of those is hopefully I will receive my high school diploma and going to college path with the course I choose. I am more responsible and dedicate to all the things and duties that surely it will make my life a better one. I also already understand the real meaning of life.
       There is no wrong in changing your life and personality or in another word starting another life. As long as you have your heart on it there is nothing impossible.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment