Monday, September 16, 2013

IDENTIFIED HERO
Heroes are the people who do good deeds to his fellow and to the country. They fight the people who are bad. They uses weapons or sometimes just a simple pen in fighting for peace and freedom. They are the people who offered their lives as long as to save many lives. Some of our heroes are Dr, Jose Rizal-our National Hero, Andres Bonifacio-founder of KKK, Lapu-Lapu, Melchora Aquino, Apolinario Mabini and many more. These people fought the Spaniards, Americans and Japanese in their own way. And they offered their lives for the freedom of our country.
Who is your Modern Day Hero? There are lot of heroes today, and I know you are very familiar with them. One of these are the workers, the teachers, soldiers, policeman, doctors, nurses, OFW and a lot more. They are heroes because they work hard, they save their fellowmen, they taught good things to the people and many more that will help to have a better and progressive country. Those who helped people who are in needs are also heroes for me. For they give alms and donations to the people without receiving anything from them as a form of payment. For me, my modern day hero is my parents. I considered and I identified them as my modern day hero because they are the reason why I am here. They take good care of me since I was born. They helped me in doing my assignments and projects. They let me go to school. They teach me good moral characters. They give me my needs and everything that will make me better and happy. My parents are very understanding, responsible, patient, kind, loving, caring and hard worker. I am very thankful because they were my parents and I am also very proud of them. My Parents are My Hero.

Being a hero is not only having a super power or fighting using a sword or any weapons to fight the enemies. We can also be a great hero by doing good things to other people and helping those people who are in needs without payment. Be good and responsible to the people especially to our family. Sharing our graces to others especially to those who are affected from any calamities. And praying to God for the sake of others and a lot more that will make or identify ourselves as great heroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment